Since ancient times, the Juniper tree’s berries and branches have been used to heal and inspire.
Psalms 120 to 4 are just a few of the references in the Old Testament to the juniper trees. This verse refers to burning someone with a false, deceitful tongue using the coals (perhaps by burning branches/logs?). The broom tree is an ancient name for a juniper shrub found in Palestine. One way to look at this passage is that the juniper was used for cleansing, purifying and eliminating false and negative things.
Native Americans use juniper berries for medicinal applications and burn the berries to cleanse and purify the air. I dabble in making natural forms of incense and include juniper berries and Juniper Berry Essential Oil in several of my personal recipes. Some involved in energy work and crystal healing use Juniper Berry Essential Oil to cleanse and clear crystals (however, be careful as some crystals are extremely fragile or porous, and undiluted Juniper Berry Essential Oil could possibly damage them).
The essential oil and Juniper berries can be used as an antiseptic. When used in low amounts in skin care products, it may be able to combat acne. Airborne germs can be killed by a room mist/airfreshener made from Juniper Berry Essential Oil.
Juniper Berry Essential Oil has calming effects and eases stress. It is not as sedative as clary sage or chamomiles. Juniper Berry Essential Oil can be used as a room mist, diffuser, or candle holder to purify and cleanse the air. This oil is great for meditation and prayer. Juniper Berry Essential Oil is better used in a candle diffuser than a nebulizer.
Juniper Oil has a distinctive aroma that is woody, sweet, fresh and crisp. Juniper Berry Essential Oil blends well with wood oils like cedarwood , sandalwood and rosewood and other conifers like cypress and fir needle . I also enjoy it blended with clary sage , or the grounding base notes of vetiver or patchouli . I also enjoy juniper berry blended with citrus oils including sweet orange or grapefruit .
Gin’s distinctive flavor is due to the Juniper berries. Gin is loosely derived from Juniper. Jenever is a Dutch precursor to today’s Gin. It was named after Jeneverbes (the Dutch word for Juniper).
Juniper Berry Oil Benefits and Uses
- Juniper Berry essential oil has been known for its natural skin toner properties and ability to reduce skin blemishes. Apply one drop of Juniper Berry oil to your skin for a healthy and clear complexion. This oil will give your skin a refreshing, healthy glow!
- Your body is always working. Even though it may be considered to be resting, your body is constantly in motion. Organs and functions work hard to meet your needs. Juniper Berry oil can be taken internally to show your body love and provide extra support. Juniper Berry essential oils can be taken internally to support healthy kidney function and the urinary tract. *
- This amazing diffuser blend will fill your home with the fresh scents of Bergamot essential oil. To get a fresh, light scent, add three drops Juniper Berry oil to four drops Bergamot oil. Juniper Berry oil can be diffused due to its grounding and calming effects, as well as its ability to clean the air. Bergamot, one of the most effective essential oils pairings for Juniper Berry oil, will increase the aroma fusion’s benefits by providing a calming effect and an uplifting effect. This combination will increase positive feelings and create calm atmosphere.
- Invite your friends to a facemask party. Add one to two drops Juniper Berry to a Bentonite Clay mask to make a facemask everyone will love. Juniper Berry is known for its natural skin toner and ability to reduce skin blemishes. This rejuvenating face mask is a must-have because of Juniper Berry’s numerous facial enhancing properties.
- Relax and pamper your skin with the finest essential oils. Combine Juniper Berry essential oil and A Fractionated Coconut Oil to create a relaxing, cleansing massage. Juniper Berry oil has powerful skin cleansing properties that can be used to cleanse the skin. Juniper Berry oil is a soothing, grounding aroma that can be used in massages.
- Juniper Berry essential oil can transform a boring meal into something delicious. Juniper Berry oil is great for combining with French-inspired desserts and sauces. It will add a surprising boost to many meals. Juniper Berry essential oils should be used sparingly for best results.
- Natural cleanses are very popular. They can help remove harmful chemicals from the cells of your body, promote well-being, and support natural functions of your body. As part of a natural cleanse, you can add one to two drops Juniper Berry essential oil into water or citrus drinks. Juniper Berry oil is great for cleansing due to its natural ability cleanse and detoxify, as well as supporting healthy kidney and urinary tract function. *
- Traveling can be unpredictable. Juniper Berry essential oils are a great option for a positive travel experience. Juniper Berry oil can be used for a variety of purposes and has many benefits. It can also help with emotional and physical discomforts that can arise while traveling.
- There is so much to do, and so little time. If life is overwhelming, rub one to two drops Juniper Berry essential oil in the palm of your palm and gently rub your hands together. To reduce stress, cup your hands around your nose and inhale. Juniper Berry oil is a wonderful aromatic benefit that provides a grounding and calming effect, making it a great choice for busy days.
- Make your own freshening spray. Combine a few drops Juniper Berry essential oil and water in a spray bottle. Spray it on any area you need. This spray can be used for cleaning linens, mattresses, cars, and the air. Juniper Berry oil is a natural cleanser that can be used to purify and refresh the air.
Also Read interesting Articles At: Being Bloger.